Title: Font Times New Roman 15pt, Title Case
1Departement, Faculty, Institution
2Departement, Faculty, Institution
(* : Corresponding Author)
The title should be clear and concise. Only the beginning of the title uses capital letters and is not bold. The author's name and affiliation as written above. The author's name is written clearly without a title. Heading numbering with Arabic system with sub-heading maximum up to 3 levels.
Abstracts [Times New Roman 9]
Abstracts are written in two languages: English and Indonesian, with a maximum of 200 words in English and 250 words in Indonesian. If the manuscript is in English, the abstract is simply written in English with Times New Roman 10, spaced 1, one paragraph, italic printed for abstract [English) and straight print (Indonesian) with one-column format.
Keywords written in 3-5 words should be a subset of the title of the paper, written using lowercase letters except for abbreviations, and separated by comma punctuation marks between words.
Examples Keywords: Information Systems; Computing Technology; Data Mining; K-Means Algorithm; DSS [maximum 5 keywords]
The article should contain writings containing, 1) INTRODUCTION (min 700 words), 2) RESEARCH METHODOLOGY (can include research stage, analysis, architecture, methods used to solve problems, implementation and min 500 words), 3) RESULTS AND DISCUSSION (min 1800 words), 4) CONCLUSIONS (min 200 words), 5) ACKNOWLEDGMENT (if any), and REFERENCES. Subtitles use the Times New Roman 13 bold letters.
- The content of the introduction is the answer to the question: a. Background, b. Brief literature review, c. The reason for this research, d. The question of purpose.
- The introduction must describe the background of the research, it must show the research background (state of the art), and related/similar research (at least 5) by stating what the difference is with your research. In the introduction, the solution/objective of the research should be seen.
- The citation must use ,  and so on using the Mendeley citation tool with the IEEE format.
- Describe related research that is similar to your research (at least 5) with an update 5 years before, so that this related research can bring up a GAP Analysis of the research you are doing.
- Minimum 700 words
- Describe the preparation methods and characterization techniques used. Describe concisely and accurately such as size, volume, replication, and workmanship techniques.
- The new method must be explained in detail for other researchers to reproduce the experiment. While the established method can be explained by reviewing the literature.
- Contains an explanation of the stages of research (MANDATORY IN THE ARTICLE) which describes the sequence/stages in conducting research, how the stages of applying the method in research, and testing methods in obtaining research results are in accordance with the expectations and description of the research.
- It is better if there are pictures and tables, they must be presented with the names of the tables and figures accompanied by serial numbers
- Minimum 500 words.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
- Contain application of the method used, either simply by presenting the existing data in the study.
- Also represents explanations in the form of explanations, pictures, tables, and others.
- The results of the study have comparison with similar research on the background.
- The number of words in this section is around 1800 words min.
- The number of words in this section is around 200 words minimum.
- Contains that answer all the problems in the research.
- The limitations of the study can be stated so that improvements can be made in further research.
- Not in the form of points, but in the form of paragraphs.
Length of Manuscripts
Manuscripts are written in A4 paper size with a minimum number of pages of 9 pages, a maximum of 13 pages, including tables and drawings, as well as with reference to the writing procedures as compiled in this article.
Tables must be numbered in the order in which they will be presented (Table 1, Table 2, Table n..). The table's title is written in the center justified position above the table. The font used in both the table title and the table contents is 10pt. The table should be cited and mentioned in the text.
The images are numbered in the order in which they are presented (Figure 1., Figure 2. , Figure n.). Caption for the image is positioned in the middle of the page, below the image (center justified). The font size is 10 points. The image should be cited and mentioned in the text.
Use the Times New Roman type throughout the manuscript, with letter sizes as exemplified in this writing guide. The space distance is single, and the content of the writing or manuscript uses a left-right (justified) alignment. The page size is A4 (210 mm x 297 mm). Articles are made into 1-column pages with A4 paper size. For the Top Margin of 3 cm, Left Margin of 3 cm, Bottom Margin of 1.5 cm, and Right Margin of 1.5 cm. Manuscripts created using Microsoft Word, single spacing, 10 pt Times New Roman, and no more than 10-13 pages.
Writing references using the IEEE Reference Standards. It is recommended to use Mendeley/Endnote/Zotero tools. Everything listed in the bibliography/reference must be referred to in writing or in a paper. Minimum of 20 references with 80% of the most recent primary references (last 5 years for research results) and 20% of the most recent secondary references (last 10 years for books, the books minimum 2 books)