Journal of Linguistics, English Teaching and Education is a scientific journal published by Forum Kerjasama Pendidikan Tinggi (FKPT), Medan, North Sumatera, Indonesia. Journal of Linguistics, English Teaching and Education publishes articles in March, July, and November with ISSN 2721-0707 (media online), SK no. 0005.27210707/JI.3.1/SK.ISSN/2020.03 - 2 March 2020.
Journal of Linguistics, English Teaching and Education publishes manuscripts within the fields of:
- English Language Teaching and Learning,
- Language Curriculum and Material Development
- Second language acquisition,
- Global Englishes,
- English for Specific Purposes (ES),
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP),
- Critical discourse analysis,
- Critical literacies and critical pedagogies
- Cultural issues in language studies,
- English literature and cultural studies,
- Individual differences in language teaching,
- Digital English learning and technology,
- Language learning assessment,
- Teaching English for young learners,
- English teacher professional development,
- Inclusive education in English language instructions, and
- Linguistics and Applied linguistics
Dear Author and Reviewers
Journal of Linguistics, English Teaching and Education has been publishing articles on Vol 1, No 1 March 2020. We are thankful for your work in this first issue. We give thanks to all of you for the involvement to Journal of Linguistics, English Teaching and Education.
We do believe that all of the works contribute to the global knowledge. We look forward for better collaboration in the future.