Perilaku Konsumtif Gamers Genshin Impact terhadap Pembelian Gacha
The purpose of this study is to empirically examine the effect of gamers' consumptive behavior on gacha purchases in the Genshin Impact Game. Gacha is a game based on the player's chance and luck. Most of these games are usually free-to-play games with a gacha system as an incentive to use real currency to collect rare (limited) items. The research method used is a quantitative type. The number of research samples is 250 people from the population of Genshin Impact players whose number is unknown, with the sampling technique is accidental sampling. The large influence of consumptive behavior on the purchase of gacha can be seen in the results of the coefficient of determination (R2) as a percentage of 74.5%. With the results of this coefficient, it can be concluded that the purchase of gacha by 74.5% is influenced by the consumptive behavior of the players, while the remaining 25.5% is contributed by other factors that can be explained by other variables outside the model
Ivone, I., Wongnur, T., Arwin, A., Lisa, L., & Ciamas, S. E. (2019). Pengaruh Biaya Promosi Terhadap Peningkatan Jumlah Murid di Sempoa Sip Sumut Dan Aceh. Jurnal Ilmiah Simantek, 3(2).
Lestarina, E., Karimah, H., Febrianti, N., Ranny, R., & Herlina, D. (2017). Perilaku Konsumtif di Kalangan Remaja. JRTI (Jurnal Riset Tindakan Indonesia), 2(2), 1–6. https://doi.org/10.29210/3003210000
Pratama, H. S. (2017). Hubungan Konformitas Dengan Perilaku Konsumtif Terhadap Merchandise Liverpool Pada Anggota Suporter Klub Sepakbola Liverpool Di Bekasi Relationship of Conformity and Consumtive Behavior To Liverpool’S Merchandise Among Liverpool Supporter Clubs At Bekasi. Jurnal Psikologi, 10(2), 138–147.
Raka, T. (2019). Studi Deskriptif Kuantitatif: Excessive Gaming pada pemain Mobile Online Game ‘Granblue Fantasy’ di Indonesia.
Sutarno, S., Yenny, Y., Supriyanto, S., Anggraini, D., & Umar, Z. (2019). Pengaruh Komunikasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan CV. Bintang Jaya Abadi. JURNAL ILMIAH MAKSITEK, 4(2).
Widyaningrum, S., & Puspitadewi, N. W. S. (2016). Perbedaan Perilaku Konsumtif Ditinjau dari Tipe Kepribadian Pada Siswa Sekolah Menengah Atas. Jurnal Psikologi Teori Dan Terapan, 6(2), 102. https://doi.org/10.26740/jptt.v6n2.p102-106
Yuliana, Y., Jeffry, J., Akbar, A., Weny, W., & Jackson, M. (2019). Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Peningkatan Kinerja Karyawan PT. Bank Central Asia Cabang Golden Trade Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Simantek, 3(1).
Yulius, R. (2017). Analisis Perilaku Pengguna dalam Pembelian Item Virtual pada Game Online. Journal of Animation & Games Studies, 3(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.24821/jags.v3i1.1582
Bila bermanfaat silahkan share artikel ini
Berikan Komentar Anda terhadap artikel Perilaku Konsumtif Gamers Genshin Impact terhadap Pembelian Gacha
Copyright (c) 2021 Cynthia Angelia, Fauzi Akbar Maulana Hutabarat, Ngajudin Nugroho, Arwin Arwin, Ivone Ivone
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (Refer to The Effect of Open Access).