Pengaruh Perputaran Kas, Perputaran Piutang dan Leverage (DER) Terhadap Profitabilitas (ROA) Pada Perusahaan Pertambangan yang Terdaftar di BEI 2016-2018
In a company always expects high profitability, but that will not be achieved if the operational process does not run well, meaning that the company certainly requires a lot of capital in managing its business. With this we as researchers want to discuss and analyze how "The Effect of Cash Turnover, Accounts Receivable Turnover, and Leverage on Profitability in mining companies listed on the Stock Exchange in the 2016-2018 ". The nature of the research is based on the level of explanation which is to understand the existence of significant between one variable and different variables. Purposive sampling technique is used to examine populations and samples. The population is 48 companies, the sample of 20 companies multiplied by 3 years, the number of observations is 60 samples. Data collection techniques contain assessments obtained through research inferior data collection and sources from the financial statements website. This research was tested in multiple linear regression studies. In carrying out hypothesis testing the data will be tested using classic presumption data. Adjusted R Square 23.1%, it is said that only 23.1% of the profitability variable affects the independent variable. The remaining 76.9% is influenced by other variables. Test results shows that simultaneous cash turnover, accounts receivable turnover, leverage have a significant and significant effect on profitability. Partially cash turnover and leverage have no effect and are not significant on profitability while accounts receivable turnover have a significant and significant effect on profitability
Diana, P. A. and Santoso, B. H. (2016) ‘PENGARUH PERPUTARAN KAS, PIUTANG, PERSEDIAAN TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PADA PERUSAHAAN SEMEN DI BEI’, 5, p. 18.
Fahmi, I. (2014) Pengantar Manajemen Keuangan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Ghozali, I. (2018) Aplikasi Analisi Multivariete. Semarang: Undip.
Gunde, Y. M., Murni, S. and Rogi, M. H. (2017) ‘ANALISIS PENGARUH LEVERAGE TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR SUB INDUSTRI FOOD AND BEVERAGES YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI (PERIODE 2012-2015)’, p. 10.
Hery (2018) Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT.Grasindo.
Jumingan (2014) Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT.Bumi Aksara.
Munawir (2014) Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Yogyakarta: Liberty.
Nuriyani, N. and Zannati, R. (2017) ‘PENGARUH PERPUTARAN KAS DAN PERPUTARAN PIUTANG TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PERUSAHAAN SUB-SEKTOR FOOD AND BEVERAGES TAHUN 2012-2016’, Jurnal Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis (JRMB) Fakultas Ekonomi UNIAT, 2(3), pp. 425–432. doi: 10.36226/jrmb.v2i3.77.
Riyanto, B. (2015) Dasar-Dasar Pembelanjaan Perusahaan. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Sugiono (2016) Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif.Kualitatif dan R&K. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiono, A. and Untung, E. (2016) Panduan Praktis Dasar Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT.Grasindo.
Sugiyono (2017) Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Yogyakarta: Alfabeta.
Surya, S., Ruliana, R. and Soetama, D. R. (2017) ‘Pengaruh Perputaran Kas dan Perputaran Persediaan Terhadap Profitabilitas’, Akuntabilitas, 10(2), pp. 313–332. doi: 10.15408/akt.v10i2.6139.
Syahrial, D. (2013) Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Bila bermanfaat silahkan share artikel ini
Berikan Komentar Anda terhadap artikel Pengaruh Perputaran Kas, Perputaran Piutang dan Leverage (DER) Terhadap Profitabilitas (ROA) Pada Perusahaan Pertambangan yang Terdaftar di BEI 2016-2018
Copyright (c) 2020 Elli Frisca Napitupulu, Rendi Andika Ginting, Rini Monika Sinurat, Yemima Nadeak, Friska Darnawati Sitorus
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (Refer to The Effect of Open Access).