Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang, Pertumbuhan Penjualan dan Current Rasio Terhadap Profitabilitas
In order to obtain maximum profit, a company is expected to consider important elements in the company. The important elements are receivable turnover, sales growth, current ratio and profitability. Therefore, the objective of the study is to examine the effect of receivable turnover, sales growth and current ratio on profitability in the listed companies in the Indonesia Stock Exchange food and beverage subsector in 2011-2015. This is a descriptive study with a quantitative approach. The research populations were all food and beverage subsector companies. The research samples were drawn by using purposive sampling technique consisting of 14 companies. The data collection was performed by library research and documentation techniques via the internet with the site www.idx.co.id while the research data were analyzed by using multiple linear regression analysis. The result of the study on the hypothesis showed that simultaneous, accounts receivable turnover, sales growth and current ratio had a positive and significant effect on profitability. The hypothesis testing partially showed that accounts receivable turnover did not have positive influence and significant effect on profitability, sales growth did not have a negative and not significant effect on profitability, while current ratin had a positive and significant effect on profitability. The value of the determination coefficient on the hypothesis is 0.205% showing that profitability can be explained by accounts receivable turnover, sales growth and current ratio up to 20.5%, while the remaining 79.5% were affected by other variables discussed in this study.
Bila bermanfaat silahkan share artikel ini
Berikan Komentar Anda terhadap artikel Pengaruh Perputaran Piutang, Pertumbuhan Penjualan dan Current Rasio Terhadap Profitabilitas
Copyright (c) 2020 Thomas Firdaus Hutahaean, Winda Adelina
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (Refer to The Effect of Open Access).